Center for Reflective Communities has trained a number of agencies nationwide that are dedicated to supporting healthy family relationships. These community partners provide our parenting classes for parents of newborns through adolescents, as well as prenatal classes for expecting parents.
Contact them directly to inquire about these services. Click here to access a pdf list of all CRC community partners.
Community partners are agencies with whom we have trained in our unique parenting models and who provide parenting classes in Reflective Parenting. To learn more about our partners, click on the links below:
- Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Israel
- Children’s Institute, Inc.
- Community Family Guidance Center
- Community of Mindful Parents
- Community West
- Family Service of Santa Monica
- For The Child
- Homeboy Industries
- Hope Street Family Center
- The Maple Counseling Center
- Milken Community High School
- New Center for Psychoanalysis
- Pacific Asian Counseling Services
- Project ABC
- Project 180
- TIES for Families
- UCLA Nathanson Family Resilience Center
- Venice Family Clinic
- Vista del Mar
- Well Baby Center
- Wellspring Family Services, Bellevue, WA
- Yellowstone Boys & Girls Ranch, Billings, MT
Click here to download a list of CRC-Approved Agencies & Practitioners offering RPP.